Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Bible Journaling

This is a good thought for those first few important weeks
of school when we are trying to instill procedures into our students.
If we get discouraged and give up during this crucial struggle,
we'll be fighting the battle all.year.long!

Although this has nothing to do with students, teachers, or school, it is something I wanted to share with you.  I overhead a Bible Journaling class while I was cropping at my local scrapbook store.  I followed up by buying a couple of lettering books, getting a few supplies, creating a Pinterest board, and giving it a whirl.  


Needless to say, I fell in love with it!  I hope I get better as time goes by.  It's a wonderful way to reflect on a single verse while you are working the design.










  

If you are a Bible journaler too, I'd love to hear from you.

,  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment