Some have already begun this school year, and some are in the room-readying frenzy. My question to you is, "Do you diffuse?"
So you've come back to your closed-up-all-summer classroom and realize it is not exactly an olfactory delight. How many of you bring your own diffuser from home to dispel the stale, stuffy smell? Young Living oils to the rescue!!
If you haven't yet done that, you have missed out on a pleasant experience. A Young Living’s home diffuser combines a humidifier, air purifier, atomizer, and aromatherapy diffuser
into one simple-to-use product that safely releases essential oils into
the air to eliminate odors and create a relaxing atmosphere. Its
ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water
into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and
activates the powerful plant constituents found in Young Living
essential oils. It doesn't use heat, so it's safer than a traditional candle warmer or traditional diffuser.
Dispel that stuffiness by filling the reservoir with distilled water and one or more drops of your favorite Young Living essential oil. Which one? Ask yourself what you want to accomplish.
* Purificationwill freshen.that stale air.
* Lemon can promote clarity of thought and purpose as you begin to organize the chaos into an inviting environment for your cherubs.
* Peppermint may help you feel energetic enough to tackle the mountain of work ahead of you.
* Lavender essential oil and Peace & Calming blend are good choices if you're wanting to relax the mood (theirs and yours) when meeting your cherubs at Meet the Teacher time and on the first day of school.
* Frankincense and Joy will each provide an aromatic backdrop as you consider what a blessing it is to be called to teach and as you craft your beginning lesson plans that set the tone for the rest of your school year.
* Thieves blend is just the thing to diffuse as you return to a moldy old classroom. It is refreshing during the winter months to keep winter crud at bay.
* Stress Away Roll-on may help soothe those first-day jitters.
These oils and many more will help you create a just-right atmosphere in your classroom. Want more information? Want one of these fabulous diffusers and some amazing oils for your home or classroom at wholesale prices? Use my member number, 1614610, to get your own.
There are many more Young Living essential oils and blends available. Leave a message stating your favorite one to diffuse.
Of course you'll want to read one of my favorite first-days books to your little ones, First Day Jitters, to discover its surprise ending. What's one of your BtS faves?