Sunday, June 29, 2014

I just returned from Salt Lake City, Utah, where I attended the 20th annual International Grand Convention of Young Living Essential Oils.  What a wealth of information I gained.  

Among the many topics covered at convention was the roll-out of 20 new products, including 28 new essential oil blends developed by Gary Young, the founder of the company.  I was beyond excited when I found out one set of the oils was specifically created for autism.  They showed us a video of the positive impact Young Living essential oils had on a precious little girl who began life seemingly without autism, but developed major autistic characteristics.  

I'm trying to track down a link to this and will put it on my blog as soon as I find it.  I'll also add the product link once the kit is available for sale--either July 1 or August 1.

Meanwhile, check out the Young Living site to see all they offer.  If you have any questions, email me at our.essential.health@gmail.com rather than my blog email.

No comments:

Post a Comment