Saturday, December 14, 2013

VI for Saturday




Keep brown sugar soft by storing with a couple of marshmallows

Follow the links on each of these pins to find their origins.


Had never heard of  this simple way to keep brown sugar from hardening---a marshmallow!








Paper Vernissage: The Christmas Elf Strikes Again ... diy snowmen (paper) with LED tea light noses

I stole this idea to make to top my grandson's birthday present.    Notice the head is a battery-operated votive.  I put velcro on the back so the light could be lifted up to turn the votive on or off.


Fun with magnets: place paperclips into a vase of water, then use a magnet to guide them up to the top.This magnet experiment will be fun to do in class, a nice variation on the usual sink and float activity.









Helenium Autumn Lollipop



Would you believe these
are  sunflowers?!



Helenium Autumn Lollipop












Mrs. Wishy Washy. farm.

I just love Mrs. Wishy 

Washy!



















Cute holiday snacks



My 2ndies will love this snack!!

            Above is the link listed on    
            Pinterest, but I can't find this 
            little guy there.








Leave your link if you join up with my 6 for Saturday.  I'd love you see your favorite pins for this week.







No comments:

Post a Comment