Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow Day 2!!

SNOW ICE CREAM!!!!!

We don't have that many snow days each year in my corner of Oklahoma.  Usually it because of sleet and freezing raining making roads hazardous.  While we did get some sleet yesterday, enough to make for slickery driving, we didn't have snow.  However, I awoke this morning to a snowy wonderland! 

Brrr!  The wind chill is  !!

         

It's not just the ground that wears a frozen blanket of snow!

                                                                                                           

I felt so badly when I saw these little tracks on my patio this morning.  They were expecting to find something to eat.  I need to get busy and stir up some suet cakes for my frosty-feathered friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment