Saturday, December 7, 2013

6 for a Shiv-v-v-ery Saturday

1.  This first of the 6 for this Saturday is a rustic spool snowman I made.  While trying to avoid the glare caused by using the flash, the picture somehow came out this interesting color. So appropriate for the holiday, huh?
 

2.  Next is a button Christmas tree I made to wear to school.  My 2ndies will be intrigued.

3.  Last year I crocheted this garland for my classroom tree.  As we were doing gingerbread activities, I crocheted mini gingerbread ornaments into the garland.

4.  As a scrapbooker/crafter, I like keeping my glitters in an assortment of salt and pepper shakers I acquired at flea markets and yard sales.  It makes it easy to dispense.  You'll also see how I've displayed marbles on candle holders.  Aren't they pretty?

5.  Our hometown newspaper, the Coweta American, always asks our students to write letters to Santa, which are then published in the paper.  They'll be busy working on those letters next week!  This was the only link I could find, but it doesn't link to a blog

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mema7byPO31qmy8oho1_500.jpg
Don't you just love vintage pictures?

6.  Wouldn't this be a hoot to make in your guest bathroom when you invite holiday guests over?  Robin's blog is full of creative ideas.

can you imagine walking into this bathroom at a Christmas party? This just makes me laugh!!! !

 Please leave your link here if you have posted your Pinterest favs as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment