Saturday, November 23, 2013

6 for Saturday

Can anyone relate to how busy the days are lately?  It seems no matter how busy I get, I always manage to squeeze in a few minutes here and there for the stress reliever called Pinterest!

Here are this week's treasures:

Kids  craft

These could be fashioned to use with stories for retelling purposes.  What fun!  I hadn't seen this site before.



DYI playdough/balloon stress ball 

This may work for my kiddos that fidget or need tactile/kinesthetic release.  I've often seen pictures of the flour-filled kind, but would hate to see the result if a child got too rambunctious. Check out the tutorial.  Posters suggested double ballooning them to last longer.  Rice or peas can be another filler.

 

 

 

Can't wait for my Learning Gardeners to try this out!  There's a tutorial here.

 

 

 

 

 
Four berry jam that is perfect for celebrating the holiday. I love it from the beginning of November clear through December!

Four berry jam that is perfect for celebrating the holiday.

Sounds yummy!  Gonna try this.

 

Great idea to prepare for testing!

Build independence by training students to do this.

Read the whole post where this anchor chart is found.   



Turn your old ironing board into garden art like this

Turn your old ironing board 
into garden art like this.
 This one made me laugh!

 

Leave your link here if you post your Pinterest favs for this week.  We'd all love to peek.

                                           

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you invited me to visit your 6 for Saturday pinterest post. IMHO, one can NEVER get too much pinterest! I've been missing the pinterest linky parties that used to be around, so I'm very glad to see your pins. LOVE the holiday jam pin. MUST check that one out, for sure! I'm planning on continuing with sharing my favorite pins on Wednesdays. I hope you'll stop by again this week.

    Angela
    http://teachersdesk6.blogspot.com/2013/11/wednesday-memories-pin-party-beginnings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely takes more than 1 person to keep abreast of those pintabulous pins, Angela. We'll both be doing our bits to help the world! lol

    Jill

    ReplyDelete