Saturday, November 16, 2013

6 for Saturday

Before Saturday is over, I better get busy posting a half a dozen of my favorite pins of this week.


Nothing beats an old watering can! 

I love rustic things like this.  More cute ideas can be found on this delightful site








I've been thinking about creative ways for my kids to get the "wiggles" out, especially BOYS. :) Once we learn about verbs, maybe have a huge selection of fun action verbs (like the ones here) for the kids to choose to act out, maybe even as a prize for being good.

My 2ndies will enjoy this verb activity.  See it at  Miss Cordingly's blog












My Virtual Garden: Mosaiculture Exhibition

Montreal: Mosaiculture Exhibition       

You must go to this site to see some amazing garden  creatures.


This is worth a try!!  

CLOG-LESS GLUE~ Try this tip to keep students glue bottles from clogging up with hardened glue so often. Remove all lids, soak in cooking oil, rinse, and replace. Done!



Christmas snowmen - battery operated candle 

I might make these for student gifts.  I've picked up some dollar tree candles 3 for $1.



Accommodating Students with Dyslexia

These suggestions are good for all students as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment