Tuesday, August 13, 2013

More Moore

As you can tell by the number of posts I have made about it, the tornado that ravaged Moore stirred my heart. 

 

I so appreciate Amy Braun for helping me coordinate the delivery of the teaching materials my friends and I made.  She graciously took the time to drive me  around to see the unbelievable destruction.

 

Here are some more pictures I took.


Flags that were hung immediately after the storm can still be spotted along the tornado's path through town.

 The tragedy at Plaza Towers especially was immeasurable, but so has been the outpouring of love and help.

 Click here to view a video to see how this organization has helped.



2 comments:

  1. Jill, what an amazing and rewarding project. I know it was a labor of love!! Super congrats on the completion!

    I hope to see you soon!
    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Molly, it was definitely a labor of love. I couldn't be there to help with the clean-up immediately after the storm. However, game making is my forte!! So thankful for the many helpers who helped make my idea a reality.

    One of these days I'll actually make it to one of your card classes.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete