Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Welcome Wagon

Greetings and salutations to my newest Wagoneers.  First, let me introduce the lady behind the blog, Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational.  She's a "civilian" (not a teacher), but has a teacher's heart.  Once you look at the vast assortment of ideas on her blog, you'll see what I mean.  Sadly, I don't know her name.


My next new Wagoneer is Shelly.  If you have a blog, Shelly, please let me know and I'll post the link here.


Welcome, ladies, and thanks for falling in line with my wagon train!



2 comments:

  1. Ah, thanks for the warm welcome, Jill!! I'm happy to be one of your newest followers. I hope you'll make yourself a regular visitor to my site as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can count on it. Your site is a treasure trove!!

      Jill

      Delete