Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Welcome Wagon and Tuesday Trick

Here's the Welcome Wagon once again to lead Beth into my wagon train.  Wagoneers and Wagon Watchers, you've never seen a blog so stuffed with ideas anywhere!!  You must roll right on over there right now:  Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational.


And now for the trick - I tricked myself.  The other day I wrote about my duster find at the Target Dollar aisle.  I used these to make puppets.  Wanting to find more of them in different colors, I searched at another Target.  I was so excited to find similar-looking "towels," they called them in four different colors.  


Not until the young man was checking me out did I discover they came from the $3 bin instead of a $1 bin.  As you can see, they followed me home and weren't returned to their bin.



2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I know this is a long shot, but I've tried everything else. My daughter recently lost the exact same puppet "towel" (blue one) and has been praying nightly for it to return. We bought it for her when she was two at a local Target and we can't find it anywhere. We've turned the house upside down looking for it to no avail. Would you be willing to part with yours? I'd be willing more than the value plus any shipping costs. Thanks you for your time! xintos@gmail.com - Juan J. H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, my wife and I are both elementary teachers as well. I do 1st grade and she does 4th/5th!

    ReplyDelete