Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday Teacher $ Days Linky

I'm linking again with Teacher Without a Class for her fun Teacher $ Days.  I scored again at the Doller Tree--love that store!   The pieces are wooden, so they'll last a long time.  PLUS they are magnetic! One thing you can do with them is to match the pieces to cards labels with the various shapes.  Another thing is to get a second set for partner work.  Player 1 builds a design or pattern w/o Player 2 watching.  Then Player 2 uses his/her pieces to duplicate it.  Store each set in its own container.  Label the back of each piece with a white paint pen, 1 for set one, 2 for set 2.  This will be a fun addition to a math center.

Now, here's what you do.  Leave me a comment here.  Go post a $1 Teacher deal on your blog and link it to A Teacher Without a Class.  Then follow everyone's links to get some great bargain ideas.


1 comment:

  1. I think I need to make a trip to the Dollar Tree! Thanks for linking up--I always love the great things you find!

    ReplyDelete