Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Motivation

Now that I've F.I.N.A.L.L.Y got a new product posted in my TPT store (Little Red Wagon), I'm motivated to get rolling on some more ideas I have.  Check it out. (Sorry it turned sideways on me.  The original photo wasn't in this position.) 


School Supplies Number Match can be played as a number-numeral game or with addition facts to 10.  Please let me know what you think as I'm very new to the TPT seller world.


What are you motivated to do today?  Leave me a comment, please.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill! So we are finally going to set up an Okie Blogger Lunch. We just finished commenting on several Ok Blogs but we haven't decided on a date yet! We were thinking August, sometime before we all go back to school. Let us know what ya' think. We are looking forward to meeting everyone in person! Hope you are having a great summer☺

    TTFN~
    Victoria & Tricia♥
    2super-teachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun's a-brewin'
    Keep me posted.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete