Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Flat Stanley

Since I have friends and kin traveling this summer, I'm living vicariously through them.  They were kind enough to allow Flat Stanley to tag along.  I'll be posting them here and will start a new page on my blog just for Stanley.


 
My former ORU student, friend, and Wagoneer, Kimberly is in Ireland for a month.  Can you see Stanley nestled against the white blossoms?

My sister, Julie, and her hubs, Scott, took a vaca around the NE part of our nation.  Here's Stanley bonding with the tiger, mascot of Princeton University.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm such a home body, Brandee, Stanley would never get out if he just stayed with me. :-)

      Jill

      Delete
  2. So cute. I love Flat Stanley. My aunt did a few photo shoots around here for my little cousin. Stanley has a pretty exciting life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly does! You'll have to check back in a day or two. I have several more yet to post.

      Jill

      Delete