Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome Wagon and Tuesday Tip

A great big hello to my newest Wagoneers!  First is a Tulsa team-teaching "two-fer,"  Victoria and Tricia at 2 Super Teachers.  Next is Brandi at Success in Second Grade.  Everyone will want to buzz over and check out both great blogs!


I love to scrapbook/craft, and I love to save money.  When I can do both, I like that even better.  I scored quite a deal from Walmart's clearance baskets.  They had artificial flower bushes on sale for 25 cents per bush.  I bought 12 of them, slid the blossoms and leaves off, and placed them in a large jar I had.  Now I can enjoy crafting with them even more, knowing what a bargain they were!


1 comment:

  1. What a steal you got - love bargains!! Also, great way to display the blooms...so pretty and cheerful in your big jar! :)

    ReplyDelete