Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Welcome Wagon and Linky

♪ Roll out the wagons.      I have a new one in line!         (Think Roll Out the Barrel.)

Hello, Brandi.  When all you Wagoneers are are through reading my post for today, head straight over to Brandi's blog, Success in Second Grade.  She's participating in a book study on Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids.  We can ALL benefit from that book study!


I'm joining  the linky from A Teacher Without a ClassIt's sooo fun to find a bargain, especially when I can come up with  a creative way to use it.

 

I have a little navy clutch purse I like to use.  While the purse is still in great shape, the strap  is a raggedy as if it had been attacked by piranha.

I found this necklace with stretchy black cord at the $1 Jewelry store.  I put the cord inside the flap of the purse.  Then I slightly opened the end links of the chain and hooked them to the rings where the original handles were hooked.  I left the cord on to act as a safety feature in case a link were to unhook itself.



Here's the finished product.  

Look out Giani Bernini!!




Please leave a comment telling me what you think of this and a link to your post about the bargain you've found.  (Read the full directions at A Teacher Without a Class to join in the linky party.)

 












2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! What a great way to spruce up your purse--and even better for a dollar! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Now I want to rip the straps off all my purses and replace them with cute necklaces! heehee

      Jill

      Delete