Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Memo

If anyone in the Tulsa, Broken Arrow, or Coweta area ever needs body work done on your vehicle, I highly recommend BETHEL COLLISION CENTER.  A recent fender bender caused me to seek estimates on the needed repairs.  Bethel was several hundred dollars less expense and required a day less in-shop time for my car than their competitors.  The staff is so helpful and professional.  The repair work was excellent!  They even detailed my car as part of the service.  I used them once before years ago and got the same superior experience.  Just can't say enough good things about them.  Thanks, Bethel!!




Happy birthday, Maurice Sendak!  He would have been 85 today.  Goggle has a delightful animated doodle they've posted for a tribute.  Here's an interesting PBS interview with Mr. Sendak.  Here's a slide show of Where the Wild Things Are.  Here's another interview with him from which I learned some things about him I did not know.





No comments:

Post a Comment