Monday, June 3, 2013

Merry Monday


I'm linking up with Jess @ I {heart} Recess for her June Goals.  I need some accountability.






















Personal:  This was a hard year for me with many late nights of prep for school.  Hope to get in my 8 beauty winks most nights all summer.


Family:  My grandson lives in another town, so we don't get to see each other that much through the school year, besides his ball games.


Health:  My walking program has been non-existent this school.  I need to get busy and make it a priority.


School:  Our 2nd and 3rd grades phase in the Common Core Standards this coming year.  Leave me links if you know of some helpful sites.


Blog/TPT:  I plan of regular blog posts and really getting my infant TPT store filled up.


Read: I've started reading (listening on CD) Thomas Friedman's eye-opening book,  That Used to be Us.  I plan to read his book, The World is Flat, next.  Then I'll try to tuck in a little Debbie Diller.


Now, leave me a comment and then go link up with Jess.  Also  visit the two blogs in front of yours on the list and share some love!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower of yours. We do have a lot of the same goals this summer.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a busy June planned! Good luck with your TpT store. One of these days, I plan to open a little shop too. :)

    A new follower,
    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete