Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Finds and Welcome Wagon

FIND #1

Lucky me!  I got to go garage saling with my MIL and SIL.  We always have the best time together.  I was on the look-out for some lower-level children's books to add to my massive personal library.  I got this whole passel of books for $2, all in brand-new condition!  The 600+ page Grimm's book was only 50 cents.


FIND #2

I scored on Target's dangerous $1 aisle.  There were about four other titles in a series I know my second grade boys would like.  However, they grossed me out, so I didn't pick those that were about rats, lice, roaches, etc.  (Hope you're lying down to read this!  I don't know why Blogger tipped these pictures over  or how to fix them.)  















FIND #3

Roll out the Welcome Wagon.  I found a new Wagoneer in my wagon train!  Hello, Erica.  So glad to have you join the gang.  If you have a blog, please let me know.  I'll post a link so all of us can cruise over and explore your site.


FIND #4

On same garage sale jaunt as mentioned in #1 above, I found this adorable red wagon.  Sadly, it was part of the lady's front porch decor, and she didn't want to part with it. 

Have you found anything interesting lately you're willing to share here?  Leave a comment, please.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, we really hit a treasure! :) Congrats on your finds.
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brandee. Don't you just love to hit the jackpot?

    Had to laugh. Only a teacher would think of JACKPOT in terms of garage sales and Target $ aisle!!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Target dollar spot (and dollar stores in general), but they are dangerous! I can always find something I absolutely HAVE to have!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'm glad I found you.
    Carol
    Still Teaching After All These Years

    ReplyDelete