Monday, June 3, 2013

Coweta, Broken Arrow, Tulsa Area Parents

In case you hadn't heard about it, I wanted to share a local Tulsa event with my readers. A children's band named Trout Fishing in America is coming to the First Friday at the Guthrie in Tulsa. 


They're famous for songs like, "My Hair Had A Party Last Night" and have a wonderful website with lesson plans to go with their music and coloring pages. You can even download a couple of their songs for free. 


It's at 111 East Brady St in Tulsa 74103 (map) and is free and open to the public. They'll be taking collections for Oklahoma tornado victims there too.


Go have some free fun with the whole family!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Dr. Steeley! I'm sure a lot of parents will be happy to know about this event. I haven't yet been to the Guthrie Green but plan to visit it next time I'm in Tulsa on a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you stopped by, Kim. I haven't been there either. Hope to make the above event.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete