Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome Wagon

I just love Farley's Currently linky.  It makes it so easy to discover bloggers I hadn't read before.   It works both ways because some other bloggers have found my little red wagon:  Nicki of Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten, Lucy of Kids Math Teacher, Teresa of Confessions of a Teaching Junkie, Melinda of Sprinklelicious, and all the way from Ireland, Wendy of Teacher's Toolkit. Thanks for rolling in line with my wagon train.  Lucy if you have a blog, please let me know and I'll post it.  

There's always room for one more, and here comes Michelle of Just Wild About Teaching.  

Welcome one and all!!

4 comments:

  1. I found you on the Currently!! I'm your newest follower, drop by. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you did, Michelle. Love your blog!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many great blogs out there! Thanks for the shout outs. Teachers are so talented:) I'm blown away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout out!!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete