Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday Thrill

It happened!  It happened!  My school year finished today!  It's hard to realize year number 42 is behind me, and I've sent my cherubs on to their next teacher.


What's in store for the summer?  Rest and relaxation, restoring my house after a school year's worth of neglect, rest and relaxation, reclaiming my poor flower beds from the wilderness, rest and relaxation, scrapbooking, rest and relaxation, blogging and TPTing, and of course, rest and relaxation.  Seeing  a theme here?  The school year was hard on this old antique teacher!


Parents, in a few days, check my new page, Summer Sizzle.  There will be lots of ideas to keep your children's minds engaged throughout the summer.


That's all for now.  I may even go to bed early tonight since I don't have papers to grade or lessons to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment