Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday Survey

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her May "Currently."  Here's the survey of my current status.


Listening - Although at 45° it feel more like winter than over a month into spring, at least we're getting some badly-needed moisture. 
Loving -It's nice not having to race off to this, that, or the other for a change on a Saturday.  That rarely happens.  I have so much I need to catch up on here at home. 
Thinking - How could this school year possibly have flown by so fast?  There is only ONE Friday left!! 
Wanting - I want to ruthlessly thin out my "archives" and reorganize a bunch of things before school ends.  Perhaps I can actually accomplish this while my student teacher is still here! 
Needing - I finally launched my TPT store, Little Red Wagon, but haven't had time to load my first unit yet: f-ANT-astic Ants
Summer Bucket List - I'm looking forward to having a very relaxed summer catching up on all the things that get lost in the shuffle of a busy school year.

Now for the fun!  Leave me a comment here, please.  You're welcome to join my wagon train as well.  Link up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  Then visit the 2 links ahead of yours + 1 after yours. 
Ready, set, GET ACQUAINTED! 


7 comments:

  1. Are you on Twitter? Donnalyn Miller (of Book Whisperer "fame") has a #bookaday challenge on Twitter. And yes, they can definitely be picture books. Cause Summer is FOR reading. But lots of other things, too.

    :)

    9 days? I'm not sure what we have. Not 9 days, though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Ms. O. I'm not a Twitterer, but may have to become one. That challenge is intriguing.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the Currently. Only 9 days left??! Wow that's great...we have about 24 I think. I'm ready to get reorganized for the end of the year too...lots to do!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nicki. Glad you found me. Hang in there. 24 days will be over before you know it.

    Happy shoveling,

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 days! Lucky you! Congrats on launching your TPT store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill! Just getting a chance to catch up on my comments! Thanks so much for your lovely message on my blog! Congrats on launching your TpT store!

    Wendy :)
    Teacher's Toolkit

    ReplyDelete