Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Linky Party Time

Linky dinky do, will you linky too?  Latoya at Flying into First Grade has a fun new linky.


Topic: Skittles Game

Here's the code:

RED -  Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
ORANGE - Favorite Memory from College
YELLOW - Favorite Sports Team
GREEN - Favorite Fast Food Place
PURPLE - wIlD cArD (Tell anything about yourself)

RED
I'll have some of Oklahoma's own Braum's ice cream, please, in m-m-mint chocolate chip.
ORANGE
I remember having to go down to the first floor of our high-rise dorm during summer school on many June evenings when there was a tornado warning.  We'd sit around playing cards while waiting for the storm to pass.
YELLOW
Although I'm not really a sports follower, I did get to attend my first and only pro basketball game on Christmas evening 2011.  Each year since the Oklahoma City Thunder team was established it honors each top 12 finalist for Oklahoma Teacher of the Year as Teacher of the Game.  We received a very nice pre-game dinner at the restaurant, 2 court-side seats for one of the games, and presentation of a goodie bag shown on the jumbo-tron during one of the time-outs.  It was sooo exciting!
GREEN
Without a doubt my fav fast-food establishment is another Oklahoma original, Sonic.  Gotta have my sweet tea with Sonic's sensational ice!!
PURPLE
For 12 years I was a professor of elementary education at Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  I loved my time there and only left because I felt out of touch with what was going on in the public school classroom.

Now it's your turn.  Leave me a comment, leave a comment on the blog of the person who commented before you, and don't forget Latoya who got us started on this sweet Skittles Game!  It's fun to learn more about our fellow teacher-bloggers.  However, my Boni friend, you don't have to be a teacher to share some fun and Skittles with us.   Linky dinky lo, ready, Set, GO!






2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower! I am hosting a linky. It all has to do with one dollar: anything that you buy, sell, find, love, or make for only a dollar. One reader just posted a diet coke—so anything goes! I would love to have you come by and join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouraging comment over at my blog, Mama Bear Gets Chatty. Yesterday, I was having a rough day and questioning WHY we are doing foster care!!! Your comment came at the exact right time! It's amazing how God works!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete