1. It's really unusual for the wind not to blow in Oklahoma. That's even more true in the western part of the state. I live near Tulsa, though. The good thing is it always provides an excuse for a bad hair day!!
2. Having a good student teacher is such a blessing. It provides me more time to work with my lowest students as she takes on more responsibility for teaching.
3. Paper grading is a necessary evil in a teacher's life. Guess you can call it job security!!
4. I have the painting done and now am in the organization-of-materials stage. It will be so nice to have it completed and have a workspace available with all my craft goodies at my fingertips.
5. I'll probably forgo the nap in exchange for an earlier bedtime tonight.
6. All children deserve kindness and respect from each of their teachers every day.