Sunday, April 7, 2013

April's "Currently" Linky

Here's another fun linky.  Leave a comment on the two links before you and the one after you.  I got the blank form from Farley's blog, Oh Boy 4th Grade.  Grab it, fill it out, and join the linky party! Don't forget to leave her a comment while you're there.




1.  It's really unusual for the wind not to blow in Oklahoma.  That's even more true in the western part of the state.  I live near Tulsa, though.  The good thing is it always provides an excuse for a bad hair day!!

2.  Having a good student teacher is such a blessing.  It provides me more time to work with my lowest students as she takes on more responsibility for teaching.

3.  Paper grading is a necessary evil in a teacher's life.  Guess you can call it job security!!

4.  I have the painting done and now am in the organization-of-materials stage.  It will be so nice to have it completed and have a workspace available with all my craft goodies at my fingertips.

5.  I'll probably forgo the nap in exchange for an earlier bedtime tonight.

6.  All children deserve kindness and respect from each of their teachers every day.







7 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me Jill! I am your newest follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous...I want a student teacher so bad! Maybe next year... I'm your newest follower. Hailey from Autism Tank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy April! I found your blog on April's Currently and I am your newest follower. Love your advice :).
    Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in to say hello! :) I love that you have a student teacher. My Mentor Teacher was such a blessing to me and taught me more than I could ever say--how neat that you can be that mentor for others!! I'm excited to look around some more! :)

    Have a great week!!
    Erin
    Little Miss Primary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Erin. Glad you dropped by. You're most welcome to join my wagon train. Hope you find some useful ideas here.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete