Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thrilled to announce my DonorsChoose grant, 
F-ANT-tastic Science,
was fully funded this evening!!!!!!

Soon I'll have goodies arriving for my Learning Gardeners.  They're going to LOVE it!!  We're getting an ant farm, lots of nonfiction ant books, a document camera for viewing, and a heavy-duty stapler for all the stories and reports they'll be writing.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, donors!!!!





Another blessing is the DonorsChoose gift card one of my now-grown-former-fourth-graders sent me!  Thank you, dear lady! You're as thoughtful now as you were when you were in my class!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love Donor's Choose. It is such a great site and it is so nice to know that people care. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Glitter Artist. Yes, DC has been more than kind to me over the last several years!

    ReplyDelete