Saturday, March 23, 2013

Friday Fess-Up

Due to yucky weather, we postponed our trip. Soooo, I'm home to update you on my truths and prevarication. 

1.  Yes, I have ridden a camel in Egypt.  In 2000 I went on a mission trip with another lady to Cairo to help a Christian school for Sudanese refugee children.  During a weekend outing, we rode camels and that night watched a laser light show depicting the history of Egypt beamed against the pyramids at Giza.  The graphic does a good job showing how rough the ride was!!



2. No, I do not have twin grandsons.  I only have one dear grandson, who keeps my son and daughter-in-law very busy.  This is a long-ago picture of my little cowboy, who's now 8.  Don't you love his curls?




3. Yes, I've recently been blessed with a state award for elementary teaching.

Those of you who posted guesses, thanks for playing along.

1 comment:

  1. I was really hoping you had twin grandkids! I have 4 year old twins and they're pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete