Monday, March 18, 2013

First Linky Party



This is the first time I've tried joining a linky party.  I hope I do it right.  If so, I'm very happy to have you visit my little red wagon.  Browse around and find an idea or two!



Here are my facts and fiction:

1.  I've ridden a camel in Egypt.

2.  My DS and DIL have twin 8-year-old boys.

3.  I won a state award for teaching.

Leave me a comment and feel free to become one of my followers.  Tune in Monday to find out which statement above  is fiction and which are facts.  I would do it Friday, but I'll be on a brief vacation with some folks (above) near and dear to my heart.  


Once you've looked around my blog and commented, visit the two folks who linked up before you and browse around their blogs, leaving them a comment and/or becoming a follower.  You'll want to also click on LaToya's linky above to visit her cute blog.


Finally, copy the linky badge above to post on your own blog and link it back to my blog. 


Now, let's keep this party 

 ro-o-o-l-l-i-i-i-n-g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




8 comments:

  1. Hmmm. This is a tough one. I think the lie is the twins. I can't wait to see if I am right on Monday.

    I am also your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think #1 is the lie, but too sure. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill,
    I think #1 is your lie. Thanks for stopping by...
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so unsure... I am going to guess #1! I am a new follower!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm. Could be #1, but #2 sounds promising as well.

    Samantha
    my-camp-learn-smore

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have been camel riding in Egypt. So I think thar number 2 is not true. I am your newest follower.

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have been camel riding in Egypt. So I think thar number 2 is not true. I am your newest follower.

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to say the camel in Egypt too.
    ☀Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete