Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Tune

It's time for another CORNBALL CONCERT!  We're studying helping verbs. Sing along with us to the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot."  

I'm a little helping verb.
Alone I cannot "do."
I like to help verbs.
Yes, I do.

Am, are, is was, were
Are just a few.
Now you know your
Helping verbs too.

Have, had, has can join us
As helping verbs too.
Can you name these helpers 
Old and new?

Am, are, is, was, were
Plus have, had, has,
These are some helping verb.
Razza ma taz!!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my day! I love it! I am all about using songs to teach!! I have collected many over the past year. Thanks for sharing this one!

    Blessings & peace,

    ✿.。.☆♪♫*❤*Melly*❤*♪♫☆.。.✿

    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to check out my other songs. I use them every day, making them up for whatever we need. Thanks for dropping by.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete