Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Song

Here's a song I wrote to use while we're learning about maps.


        Cardinal Directions
                     (Tune:  Sound Off)

North’s always at the top of the map.
That is true.  Just see me snap.

The bottom of the map is always south.
You just heard that straight from my mouth.

Sound off:  north, south
Sound off:  east, west

Bring it on down:    north, south,
                                east, west

East is found by going right.
I know that because I’m bright.

Travel left.  You’re going west.
That’s the truth.  I would not jest.

Sound off:  north, south
Sound off:  east, west

Bring it on down:    north, south, 
                                east, west



Happy last Sunday of the year!!
      See you in church.




No comments:

Post a Comment