Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday Words

In the picture below is a holiday poem I like to use in my class.  I don't know who wrote it, so if anyone does, please leave me a comment so I can give due credit. 

The children made their candy stick to glue on their penmanship task.  We had a penmanship contest for this work.  To make these occasional contests fair, I choose a girl and a boy winner.  The winner is not always the same perfect-penmanship-people who have a natural ability for excellent fine motor control.  I count improvement so that a child who might have poor penmanship compared to others could possibly win because s/he had improved enough over their previous attempts.  That way really weak writers don't give up.

Teachers, please share a Christmas poem you like to use with your class.












A shout-out goes to my first blog visitor from Mexico today.  Glad you came by for a test drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment