Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Wish

     My DonorsChoose grant is posted on Sonic Drive-ins Limeades for Learning website.  I need your daily votes, using every email address you have, to get it partially funded. Go to www.LimeadesForLearning.com. Click Find a Project and type in keyword: steeley.  If I get enough votes for funding, my grant will get $600 applied toward the total.            
     Because my grant is for a large amount, it will need donations as well.  Right now DonorsChoose is matching all credit card donations dollar for dollar up to $1,000.  Go to http://www.donorschoose.org/dr.steeley.  Enter PUMPKIN in the "Match or gift code" box on the payment screen when you place your donation.  Click "Apply," and proceed through the donation process. This matching offer is only through October 15!
     If my grant is funded, it will benefit not only my class.  All the kindergarten through third grade teachers at my building will be able to use the assessment materials in the comprehension kit.  We will be able to use it year after year. I will be so grateful for any amount you are able to give.  It is tax deductible as well.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment