Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday Things

I've been so surprised to see how many curious folks have dropped by my new blog to have a ride on my little red wagon.  Many are from the U.S., of course.  The unexpected thing was people from Russia are my most numerous viewers.  I've also had Canadians, Germans, and Malaysians take a ride with me, as well as a few people from the U.K. and Tajikistan.  A Little Red Wagon is truly a part of a global community.

It would be so nice if you visitors would leave a comment letting me know if you're a parent, teacher, or teacher candidate, where you live, and how you found my humble red wagon.

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how far the Internet can reach and how many lives can be touched through today's technology. I can't wait to see where you take us on this wonderful journey. a A Knoche-Coweta, Ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Knoche, imagine just how powerful it could be if it was used for all good things!!

      Delete
  2. Makes the world seem....well...not so big after all. :)

    As for me?...just a mom teaching one more darling at home for one more year and looking forward to someday being in MY own classroom...I hope to use many of the wonderful ideas I've gleaned from my own experiences at home and from experienced educators I've watched and learned from over the years. (of course you're at the TOP of my list! ;) We can all learn from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, I had another one of my ORU kids take a ride in this little red wagon--all the way from Indonesia!

    Enjoy your final year of Mom School. How blessed you've been to have had that experience with your kids.

    ReplyDelete