Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Fun

Here is a little fun decoration I made for my room.  After I'd made it, I decided next time I'd either use all cardstock or all lighter weight.  It's made from 4" x 8" strips stapled together.


I used Glue Dots to attach its center to a circle on the front side and back side.  Then I topped it off with a blingy flower.  Below you can also see how my free VistaPrint poster turned out.



My first grade colleague has a beach theme, and her room looks so cute!  I thought she needed some special erasers for her white boards, so I made her these shark flipflop erasers.


What fun things have you been making for back to school?


2 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE it all!! (Also a big fan of Vista Print!!) Your paper flower is gorgeous and those flipflop erasers are so cute and clever!! I'm sure that the other 1st grade teacher loved them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becky. A teacher in the main building decorated with the same kind of flowers. Neither of us knew the other was going to do that!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete